Monday, November 19, 2007

American Music Awards Red Carpet 2007


I am loving this entire look, especially the dress. A great unique style of dress. All the way down to the pink shoes. 8.75





I don't know if I am actually feeling this look Rih is giving us... with the hair and the glove. It looks like she's giving me Michael... And that look is not cute... step out of the 80's and into 2000's.. Thank you. 5.0








Queen Latifah looks absolutely stunning! Her leopard print styled dress with the brown hair to contrast this look, is great,along with her peek-a-boo bra. She looks fabulous! 10.0 for her make-up, hair, outfit to blend so well with the leopard without it being too much leopard.






Mary's.... Cute... nothing else to say beyond that. 6.5






Alicia, I love the dress.. I'm not sure about her hair. I get she was going for the short cut, for the style of dress that she has on. But I'm just not crazy about the hair, overrall great effort! 7.5









All down to the bangles. I love it! she always seems to wear the most flattering dresses to accentuate the right parts of her body. And the bangles were an added touch. 9.5

No comments: