Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Star Jones and Al Getting a Divorce



If this Shit wasn't a suprise. Anorexastar and flaming gayman is officially calling it quits! "Well geez I was just hoping for the best for them" I saw that coming before the "I do's" came out. This joke of a marriage all started before Star Jones got married to gaymon. She was lonely, and no one wanted her fat, nasty a** and all her conversations were about wanting to get married on The View, so for a desperate call, she snagged the gay man to the left in hopes of something ( I will never know) and woke up oneday and said this negro is still gay! In desperate houswives of Star Jones in her statement she has told "Entertainment" "Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce.

Chick please your a** was just desperate and wanted the attention.... Now your stuck with a still and always will be gay ex-husband, alimony... oh and a tell-all book coming your way to let all the skeleton's out the closet, even his dirty little secret. Cause you know he doing a book!

No comments: