Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Angie Stone a Few Words To D'Angelo


Angie Stone did an interview with HHN.com and was asked her thought's on D'Angelo

Angie Stone on what happened with her and D’Angelo:
“Ain’t nothin’ happen with us. I never really say nothin’ negative about him, but he’s on my shit list right now.”
Angie Stone on whether or not she spoke with D’Angelo following his car accident:
“Of course. I have a son with him, so I had to speak to him. I’m very upset with him these days. I usually uphold him and try to keep him in the best light possible. I’m really not feeling him right now and he really needs to get his shit together.”
Well it's true, he does need to get his stuff in order. Walking around here looking like RIP(ODB) Cracked out. He probably so cracked out he is not even supporting his son like he's supposed to be doing.... what a shame....

No comments: