Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Karrine/Superhead/Etc...On her Ex-Man


Now that Karrine Steffans is no longer dating Bill Maher, she has no love for the man. The former girlfriend of the television host say's about her Ex in the next month's VIBE. She says,
"Bill wants someone he can put down in an argument, tell you how ghetto you are, how big your butt is, and that you're an idiot. That's why you never see him with a white girl or an intellectual. I might as well have been a Muslim woman with my head wrapped, walking 10 paces behind my man. [But] I couldn't be 'Bill Maher's girlfriend' any more - not when I'm Karrine Steffans... best-selling author." (Source)
So are you saying (And her dumb a** probably didn't even realize) that she was calling herself a non-intellectual person. But now since the whore made some books about the men she slept with, "Oh that constitutes her as an intellect.....B**** Please! "Go swollow some more......I'm so bad! But you know it's true!

No comments: