Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nicole and Michael


Nicole Murphy and Michael Strahan appeared at the 1 year anniversary for The Boy Genius Report last night in NYC....... is it me or am I the only person that thinks Nicole looks like a she-man? I never thought this chick was attractive... she always gave me that she-man vibe...I can see why her and Eddie lasted as long as they did... I can see why she never left his behind after that scandal with him trying to pick up a tranny... Now you know if that was a sane chick she would have left during that scandal.... we can dish out the cheating with another female but with a dude??? nah homie!!! Suspect! and THAT'S THE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOSSIP!


And why does Michael look like a dumb dog to me?? he look dumb, and I'mma need him to fix the gap.. that ain't cute! He looking real ordinary..... ummmm keep that!

No comments: