Friday, October 26, 2007

Terry McMillian views on her Ex-Gay Man in The New Issues of UNEQ magazine Nov.15

What I would really like UNEQ Magazine and members of the gay community tobe very cognizant of is what is it that he has done since he came out of thecloset that might benefit other gay men (and women) who are afraid to come out?What kind of platform has he chosen to draw positive attention to this problem?In every interview he's done, not once does he mention anything he's doing tohelp other oppressed gay men and women. Someone should ask him about thisinstead of always focusing on me. I've done more and shown more support for thegay community over the years than Jonathan will ever do. What is it he's doingbesides getting a tell-all book published to draw attention to himself with thehopes of making money and once again all by pimping my fame? What has he done?Nothing. The gay men and women who are still suffering in Jamaica have notbenefited one iota because of him. Quite the contrary. He gives gay men a badrep as far as I can see. But he thought everybody was going to love himunconditionally. And look at what a spectacle he is making of himself and amockery of his sexuality, all for his own personal gain. He could care lessabout men still in the closet."


she's killing me. Let the Sh** go already! take your bitter a** and go sit somewhere! She needs to grow up. She's giving me the same ole immature 50 something year old woman I saw up on Oprah a few years back rollling her eyes like she's 13.. Grow the hell up!.... moving on.....

No comments: