Friday, October 19, 2007

Halle Berry's Pissed About Unreported Accident


Halle Berry drove her car into a wall just a couple of days after she announced her pregnancy to the world. She told Tavis Smiley in an interview that airs on PBS tonight that the paparazzi were responsible for the accident, but none of them helped her, and they all scattered after the accident occurred.

"This is something I want to say on your show because I know you and nobody else wants to tell the story,” Halle said. Obviously she was concerned about her unborn child.
“I thought, ‘Oh my God, I hope this jolt and this bang hasn’t done anything to me internally.’ That’s immediately what I thought. When I got out of my car, of course, they had scattered. Everybody left. Those people don’t have license plates on their cars… There’s nothing there for you to get and write down and even report.
“So, there I was stuck with this crashed up car wondering if this somehow impacted my pregnancy and feeling totally helpless and violated and I had nothing—no recourse against anyone.


Considering her history with car accidents, the blood-thirsty paps missed out on an opportunity for a perfect smear story to sell to the tabloids. But I like me some Halle. She's a fabulous 40 year old woman, who looks more like 30...Love it!



No comments: