Thursday, October 18, 2007

Kobe Hinting To Roll Out

Keep Playing with him. They better give the man what he want's, and that's a better team. Management can keep fronting like they don't need him.... Who else are you going to get that's better??? Nobody! Now I'm not a Kobe nor Laker's fan but we all know who's the best player out right now.


According to Los Angeles Times Kobe has skipped practice the past three days and is so unhappy with the Los Angeles Lakers that he has removed some items from his locker but says he is ready to keep playing for the team.

"If I'm here, I'm ready to strap it up," Bryant said. "My job is to play the game and get ready to play the game and that's what I'm doing."

But that came after three days of missed workouts since Saturday in the wake of Lakers' owner Jerry Buss' comments last week that he would look at trading superstar guard Bryant."It's my job to play basketball.

"It's not my job to worry about what management is doing and this, that and the other," Bryant said. "I'm just going to get ready and let them do their job."
Bryant has had discomfort in his right knee during training camp but Lakers coach Phil Jackson indicated physical ailments were not at the heart of Bryant sitting out.
"He asked me about resting his legs but I think he's feeling all right," said Jackson, a nine-time NBA champion coach. "He sat it out by mutual agreement. I think that's about all I'll say."
Jackson did note that Bryant has removed items from his locker, a possible hint that his days as a Laker are numbered

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe I found this on your site. Info like this will keep me coming back!