Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Irv Gotti's New Show.. My Thought's




Me Likey!!!! I think I will be hooked on this. First let me say. Say what you want about the man, but he's smart. Very intelligent. I see it!



Irv and Ja. Ja want's to put out a single right now. Irv wants to wait until he hears a long lasting song. Ja want's to put something that will be hot right now, and his comeback was "Everybody else is doing it" Are you serious right now? And that's why your a has been.



Irv's wife deb and Dmx's wife talking about Deb leaving the place she lives in now to get a bigger place. Dmx's wife thoughts on the whole matter... "Stay in the place your in now, and use the money that you would have used on a mortgage to keep shopping" Typical answer from a music industry wife.....So sad. But by the way Dmx's wife look I hope she is taking her own advice,And........ THAT'S THE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOSSIP!

No comments: